I am a list lover. I will write the same list several times throughout the day, week even month. It’s not enough for me to write a list of all the bills and post it on the fridge. No … I have to obsess over my list of bills and write it three times a week. Every week.
Any one comes to me with a problem, my first thought is “we need to make a list”. My husband says I have a problem. Maybe … But for this assignment I thought I would reminisce about that time we lived in Florida.
Things I Miss About Living In Florida
- Sand – in my car, in my house, in my ears
- Salty air – sticky salty hair
- Sea shells in the gas station parking lot
- Sea gulls in my yard
- Daily ten minute downpours
- Purple leaves on trees
- Pink platypus billed birds (I have no idea what they were)
- Palm trees in my yard
- Beach days in the middle of December
- Living 20 hours from my in laws
- Red grapefruit tree in my backyard
- Sunset swims with the pelicans
Things I Don’t Miss About Living in Florida
- Lizard poop on everything
- Mosquitos the size of hummingbirds
And there you have it.